How do I book an appointment?
Please use our online booking system found on the top right hand corner of each page. If you have any questions or need further assistance you can always contact us via phone at 250-430-7419 or email at email@example.com.
What to do when I arrive?
Return to Health Physiotherapy shares a waiting area with Ahead of the Curve Physiotherapy. When you arrive, please take a seat or enjoy some light stretching. We'll be out shortly to get you for your appointment!
What kind of payment is accepted?
Credit Card. When you use the online booking system to book your appointments it will give you the option to provide your credit card number, or when you pay after your appointment we will take your credit card number to input it into the system. We can input it each time you visit, or we can securely store payment information so that you don’t need to bring your card with you each time!
How long should I expect my appointment to take?
Initial assessments are between 60 - 75 minutes and any follow ups are 45 - 60 minutes unless other arrangements have been made.
What COVID-19 I measures are place?
- Masks are mandatory. Please bring and wear your own mask. A limited number of disposable masks will be available for those that do not have their own.
- Please stay home if you or anyone in your immediate bubble has any cold or flu like symptoms, if you have been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19, or if you have recently travelled outside of the country and have been told to self isolate.
- Virtual appointments continue to be offered for those unable to attend in person.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided upon entering and as needed.
- All surfaces and equipment used will be cleaned and disinfected between patients.
- Please respect other patients' space as we all have different levels of comfort.
What should I wear to an appointment?
Clothing that allows for movement is best. If it’s a lower extremity injury shorts are preferred, and if it’s an upper extremity injury a tank top is preferred.
How do I cancel or change an appointment?
Using our online booking system is preferred. If necessary, you may phone 250-430-7419 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please give 24 hours-notice for cancellations.